Our Experts Prognosticate...Yeah but we get to take pro anyone inhibitors wise website! http://finasteride5mg-store.com A report is destined, if it causes first lawsuit.
Mitchell Moss Director, NYU Taub Center:
"1. Brooklyn D.A. Investigates Williamsburg Building Violations.
2. Developers Question New Zoning Proposal.
3. Immigrants Pour In As Russian Economy Collapses.
4. Yankees Stay in the Bronx."
Philip Reed NYC Council Member, Manhattan
"1. The Diallo Trial.
2. Union Contracts.
3. Hillary and Rudy."
Diana Fortuna President, Citizens Budget Commission:
"I only have one top story. All of the City's labor contracts expire
next year, so we can expect the collective bargaining negotiations to be a big story in 2000. With luck, it won't be a story just about the politics of negotiation, but a serious discussion of how government could work better, and how workers could share in savings generated by new technology and other productivity improvements."
John Sabini NYC Council Member, Queens:
1. Solid Waste.
2. Stadium Financing: Yankees, Mets.
3. Diallo Trial and Racial Tensions.
4. Labor Negotiations.
5. The Senate Race and Other Effects of Term Limits.
Seth Mnookin Reporter, The Forward:
"1. Obviously, the Senate race. If for no other reasons than it provides better political theater than NY reporters have had in a nice, long time.
2. The ugly fallout in the mayor's office when dozens of loyalists united by power descend into backstabbing and infighting.
3. The New York Mets' world championship.
Roberta Weisbrod Activist, Brooklyn:
Al Appleton Regional Plan Association:
1. Second Avenue Subway.
2. Boom or Bust for Dot Coms.
3. Search for Crew Successor.
4. Frenetic Politicking, All Levels.
Madison Parke, Gotham Gazette Columnist:
1. Rudy and Hil.
2. Indictments and Trials in Williamsburg.
3. Stocks and Real Estate Cool Off.
4. Hot, Hot Summer.
5. Everyone Runs for City Council.
The comments section is provided as a free service to our readers. Gotham Gazette's editors reserve the right to delete any comments. Some reasons why comments might get deleted: inappropriate or offensive content, off-topic remarks or spam.