Alex S. Vitale
- Mass Gang Takedowns are Not ‘Doing Justice’
- A New Approach to Police Body Cameras
- Eleanor Bumpurs, Deborah Danner, and Finally Fixing Our Emergency Response
- Jail Abuse, Lawsuit Show Need to ‘Raise the Age’
- Demanding Justice is Not a 'War on Cops'
- Could a Doorman Have Saved Akai Gurley’s Life?
- Criminal Justice Reform Act is No Alternative to Broken Windows Policing
- More Evidence Punitive NYPD Youth Programs Fail
- PBA Continues Misguided Resistance to Reform
- Cuomo Should Properly Fund CUNY, Not Shift Burden to City
- The Solution to Homelessness is Housing, Not Policing
- Community Leaders Do Work to Stop the Violence
- What's the NYPD doing with an LRAD?
- Report Shows Extent of Racialized Criminalization over last 30 years
- Board of Correction Urgently Needs Reform
- De Blasio's New Progressive Criminal Justice Initiatives Overshadowed by Prospect of More Police
- NYPD Adopts Less Confrontational Posture at Climate Protests
- The Neoconservative Roots of the Broken Windows Theory
- What's So 'Progressive' About 1000 New Police